- Transportation is available for office visits.
- We offer special fitness programs designed for family education.
- Personal fitness trainers are on staff, and we provide state of the art equipment.
- We are able to set up equipment in your facility.
- Nursing aides, home health aides, and companions are available.
- There are also various products available for purchase on the TRS website.
Our Full Set of Family Services
- Adaptive Equipment
- health and Wellness education
- Home Health Care
- Message Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Prosthetic Training
- Psychological Services – Individual / Group
- Speech Therapy
- Visual Rehabilitation
- Weight Loss Programs
TRS also services children from infancy through teen by offering:
- Family Support Services
- Fun Fitness Activities
- Nutrition Training
- Outpatient Services
- Respite Services
- Special Needs Intervention
- Support Group
Because TRS is dedicated to helping patients reach their full potential, our individually tailored outpatient programs allow patients to continue their progress after they have returned home by offering Physical, Occupational, and /or Speech Therapy.
Various exercise and education programs are also available.
Healthy living and weight loss is an individual process – what may work 41 may be ineffective for another. Total Rehabilitation Systems offers a 12-week program tailored specifically to help each individual attain his/her weight loss goals and work toward a healthier lifestyle.
The program includes:
- A 28-Day Challenge
- Meal preparation tips
- Cooking classes and recipes
- Delivery of healthy foods
- Health and Wellness classes
- Weekly incentives and awards
*No one is ever turned away event inability to pay.
Total Rehabilitation Systems works in conjunction with major hospitals, orthopedic surgeons, pediatricians, general practitioners, and OB/GYN specialists to provide outpatient and home health care services.
Cost determined by the types of services necessary and the length of treatment. Most insurances are accepted but payment arrangements can also be made by your convenience.
All services are also offered to low-income families through special funding. Medical assistance/HMO’s are also accepted, as well as private pay on a sliding fee scale.